Ruchika (Born Jan 1997) is a frog with six eyes and twelve tongues, pink in colour, and has a notebook and pen clinging to the mucus on her skin all the time.
Okay, so that’s not true. Anyway, this part of the WWW is where I ramble (or not). The blog is about me writing, and my writing… there’s a difference. To make it all simple, there are five Categories on the panel to the right.
- Articles. Non-fiction posts.
- Jacksons. In 16 independent posts, a series that I once wrote is the story of the Jacksons, fiction.
- Silver in the Heart. Another series, longer- 27 posts.
- Two Minute Reads. Independent fiction that will finish in that post itself. These are what the blog was about, until I started venturing.
- The Little Voice Speaking. Frankly, this is the place I put stuff when I can’t decide where else to put it. The ‘personal blog’ element of this personal blog, if you will. So, here you should hope to find me simple and candid and just me.
These blog posts are often first or second drafts. That just means you’ll find posts that could do with some editing, and that sometimes make no sense. Yet, fret not, you’ll find a gem in the long, green grass every once in a while!
If you ever need help around the blog, or have comments, or want me to try something- everything is welcome. Just put it in a comment box.
Even if you want to send a private message, put it in a comment, write that it is private, leave contact info for me to get back, and don’t worry, I won’t make your comment publicly available.
Now, in case you’re more interested in the person behind the posts-
I am a student. Today and forever. I am a girl. Uhh- today and forever. I am a blabbermouth- which you’ll know by the time I finish this ‘introduction’ anyway.
I love music. I am erratic. I like to travel. Actually I like to travel VERY much. But I loathe packing. I secretly wish I could be Mr Fogg who simply packed money. No toothbrush, no iPod, just money. I love to stand in water. I love the colour black. I am a sadist. Okay, I’m not, I just like the phonetic sound of that word. I refuse to share my experience of Ayn Rand. I am driven entirely by artistic expression, creation, exhilaration. Sometimes, I’m a fangirl, though that is one superbly lame word to describe the relationship I have with the people I admire.
I enjoy the thrill of the written word. Subsequently, I like writing. I like reading too. Besides, what kind of writer is a writer who doesn’t like to read?
My one regret, though it’s fading now: Finally succumbing to negativity and deactivating my Fb, only to miss the news that Brandon from HONY was in Delhi. Lesson learnt? Yes, never ever get out of touch of FB.
Ya, that’s pretty much me and my rambling.
Oh yes, I love money.
I don’t like honey.
(P.S. I don’t know why I said that. )